Monday, May 3, 2010

May means Summer is getting closer.

Soon, Matt and I will be heading back to the Midwest for a month to visit. Most importantly, this visit will contain two weddings, of four of our best friends. I cannot believe it's been 5 years or so since I met my friends from home. There has been so much growth and maturity, sometimes it feels odd to be where we are...most of us getting married!
It's amazing how much God loves us, how He intends for us to have community and friendship. 
You know how blessed you are when friendship has been fruitful. 


This is an early morning post, which I normally don't do. I'm trying my best to throw words together and trying to make sense.
But I am off to work now. Wish me a stress free work day, where the time flies by! :)


Love,
Lindsay

No comments: