Friday, April 23, 2010

Freedom.

Ever since I could remember, I've doubted myself, and my capabilities. I think it's been the lack of encouragement I feel I never received for various things. I find myself today, being unsure of myself and if someone interjects, I quickly have to ask for assurance. I've discovered that I can be an introvert and there are struggles that come along with it.
In order to free ourselves we have to recognize what is holding us back and even when we recognize our fears and worries that bind us, we can continue to let them bind us.
I've always been someone who feels the need to speak or write my feelings, thoughts, and fears in order to let them go. It's like a balloon eager and ready to burst.

All of our worries and fears were known before they transformed. Our Lord and Saviour, washes us clean and when we are weak, He is stronger. Where we are incomplete, He is fills us with His wholesome Love. When we lack knowledge and understanding, He lights a path and gives us His wisdom. When we are poor, He enriches us with life. When we weep, He comforts us.
He is the ultimate caregiver, and provider. There is nothing He cannot do. The practical things, the day to day struggles and worries, He knows and He provides. 
All He really asks is that we follow Him, seek Him, Love Him, and Love others.

In our times of darkness, He waits for us.
Because His Truth sets us free.

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery." Gal. 5:1
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.." John 8:32
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.." Psalm 139:14
"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts" Zeph 4:6

Love&Peace,
Lindsay


No comments: