Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Day.


I'm pretty excited for Valentine's Day this year. I have more of an advantage to this year, being his wife and living together.
It seems much easier to make dinner and sweets for him, and to just truly enjoy one another without having to say goodbye at the end of the day.

Of course you've got to Love every day of the year. But there is something about special days that make you feel more fuzzy. I'm sure that is 80 percent of the women though..

I'm very excited for my friends to get married this Summer. It will be so wonderful watching them get married, and being involved. I am honored to be my best friend's Maid..or I guess I should say, Matron of honor, and Matt will be the best man as well. What a fun day that will be!

I can't believe by the time Shawna and Taylor's wedding is here in July, it'll be our 1 year anniversary! So much to celebrate and be thankful for. :)

I've been thinking of all the cute cards I'd like to make and gifts I'd like to send to my family and friends for Valentine's Day.
I need to begin making things, or otherwise V day will be over!

I feel very blessed to have a husband with such a sweet heart...who leaves me little notes here and there. I love coming home after work to them.
They are my absolute favorite!

How are you showing your family and friends you love them on Valentine's Day this year?

Love&Peace,
Lindsay

No comments: