Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So much to do, and so little time.

And it's a good thing, right? Well, yes and no.
I sold my car yesterday, a 1994 Buick Century. I named her Bucey, because she basically reminded me of a granny. But that is okay, because I remind myself of an old person sometimes, more so when I used to wear tons of polyester dresses and blouses. I've found cotton to be less suffocating. 
Matt and I have a lot of things to do as far as identity documentation, but also the little details of the wedding that I can never remember off the top of my head. I need to make a list in order to really remember anything. Lists, I could never live a day without you!

I really miss crafting. Painting, making headbands, etc. But I was able to start making something last night for my girls in the wedding party. I think they're going to be adorable. I will post pictures later of them.

I haven't really got the time to post any ideas, but I would love to later on today. 
I think our wedding is going to be pretty cute, I'm not going to lie. ;)

I hope you're all having a beautiful day, despite the clouds here in Missouri!

Love and Peace.
Lindsay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you about list-making.
Daniel and I are moving out next month, and I'd be a royal mess by now if it weren't for them.