Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Ideas: Thanks to http://www.oncewed.com/

Old books, a camera, birds, a globe, delicate flowers. What could be better than that?

Love it.

I'm looking into making some of my own table numbers..

Sheet music is perfect for this.

It's all in the simple details.

Pictures hanging from close pins? Single flowers in vases and jars? Doing it.

Wife to be...33 days and counting!

I cannot wait for the day I will be a wife, surrounded by the most loving family and friends.
July 18th will be a day of promising Unity for Christ, Matt and I. 

And dancing is going to be unbelievable!

Love and Peace,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Anna Rae said...

Um, I totally love this site! I was looking at pictures from this exact wedding last weekend, and I dubbed it my favorite-these ideas are amazing! I love you girl, and I am thrilled to see what God has stored for you in the future!