Saturday, March 20, 2010

A few of my favorite things: Birthday Edition part II.


My golden birthday is monday! Yes, that means I'm turning 22 on the 22nd. God has brought me to a new place spiritually, mentally, and physically this past year. Today Matt and I had a sunny picnic on the Mesa, and watched hundreds of sail boats from afar, laying on a blanket in the grass. It is one of my favorite things to lay around in the warmest part of the day on a blanket at the park...and what is better is having the view of the ocean at the same time. I hate to sound like I am bragging at all, really. I know it is snowing in Springfield, Missouri right now and my family and friends are yearning for sunshine and warmth.
We are very blessed to be living in such a beautiful place. I feel like this is the weather my body agrees with. The only thing missing is all of our family and friends from back home.

Below are a few things that have caught my eye.
Click on each image for source.





















New swimsuit needed here. I've been looking for vintage inspired suits for this Summer. I like this one quite a lot. It's from the Gap, with matching top.














I've wanted a camelback water bottle with the pop up mouth valve for a long time...they're not as expensive as I thought they'd be. The chocolate color is my favorite. This is the 16 oz.



















These sandals are prettier in person.
I went to Old Navy yesterday evening and found two pairs of jeans for $30.00 and they fit perfectly. I bought a pair of Gap jeans 3 months ago, and they now they have a huge hole in the knee...I wore them everyday because I've grown out of my other pairs. Pretty disappointed because they were part of a Christmas present from my family, and I don't want them to think their money went to waste, but I will definitely still wear them! That hole in the knee ain't nuthin!




















I'm not a huge fan of leopard print, but I am when it is modest, like this grey toned leopard print cardigan from Old Navy. Printed cardigans are a new favorite of mine.



















Someone posted a picture of this scarf from Anthropologie on their blog, and I just had to share it. Anthropologie does such a great job giving texture to their pieces.














Tokyo Milk perfume, French Kiss scent. I've been using "Daisy" from Marc Jacobs, which I will always love...but this line smells so very lovely.

















Here's another cute bathing suit. From Target, with matching bottoms of course.

That is all I have for you today. I'm pretty tired now from laying in the sun for a couple of hours. Ohh what a hard day. ;)

Love&Peace,
Lindsay

No comments: