Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas wishlist.

This year, the Christmas season feels different to me. As far as things I want, I don't really have them down in stone. I know there are a few items I wouldn't mind having, but they aren't essential, just nice and pretty things a girl might want.
So here is a list:

. Red Toms shoes. Size 7. Found online Here.

. A dress, not pictured, from Urban Outfitters. Not sure if it's still available. Size XS. Found Here.

. 10 dollar Sunglasses from UO. Turtoise color. Found Here.

*. Real straight jeans from Gap. Or dark wash skinnys. Size 00? Need new jeans pretty badly. This is at the top of my list. Real straight Found Here.

*. SpaGoddess (On Etsy.com) Organic facial care set. Ayurvedic cleansing grains, Chamomile facial creme, and Calming cucumber mist. Found Here.

*. SpaGoddess (On Etsy.com) Organic super detox deep pore facial cleanser with activated charcoal. (5.2 ounce/$22.00) Found Here.

. This is an in my dreams item. Leather jacket from UO. XS. Haha. Found here.

*. A red cardigan. Haven't found a true red one yet..

. Slouchy red barrette hat.

*. Reebok Easy tone "Go outside" in (silver and tan) shoes. I've decided to start working out, and I need these in order to kick start my workout. ;) Found Here. May be found somewhere else for a lower price.

. A book. "Maker's Diet-Shopping guide" by Jordan Rubin

*Gift cards: The Gap, Anthropologie, Jcrew and Urban Outfitters.

. A sewing machine. Someday, anyway.

. An Ipod. Mine is pooped out, pretty much. But this isn't an essential item.

* = the special items. :)

Love & Peace,
Lindsay

No comments: