Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm in Love with this place.

Oh Yes.
I'm very excited for Matt and I to find a place in Santa Barbara, so I can begin placing cute frames in our home...such as this one.

This gift wrap is an example of some of my favorite colors to put together. I had an idea of using it for the wedding; placing it inside or out of mason jars on the reception guest tables, accompanied with nests, and a trio of turquoise jordan almonds inside them for each guest. My mom can't see me using this paper. The bridesmaids dresses are the mossy green and the reception area has red accents, and as much as I want to lighten up the area with white chairs and tablecloths, I think it's best to involve the slight red accents in the room. Tell me what you think?

I'm in need of a place to store my card-making accessories. Good Idea, huh?

www.paper-source.com
Thank heavens there are 9 of them in California. 
I think I could go loony in a place like this.

Matthew is heading back home to Cali today. This is our last separation before we're married; I cannot believe it! I'm so thankful for God's grace, and for giving us patience when we've been frustrated and upset. I'm ready for a husband who fuels me when I feel incomplete, a successful career in massage and neuromuscular therapy, and a new, sunny surrounding. 
I'm about to graduate school, and become a professional. I still have a lot of details for the wedding that need to be done asap. I can tell you one thing, I've never been so stressed out in my life. But I know the worth is fulfilling.

Oh how beautiful life is to be one of His sheep.

John 10:25-30
25Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. 26But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30I and the Father are one."



No comments: