Friday, February 13, 2009

Message hearts & miles apart from my sweetheart.

Sometimes I'm still in wonder how I'm getting married to a man who completes me; that in itself feels like a dream. Our lives are changing so quickly, even though the pace isn't more than we can handle.
The distance we're experiencing has been life changing. It has assured me to know how incomplete I feel without Matt, though I feel a part of him with me every single day.
I'm reminded of how thankful I am for the relationship I have with God, and that it is unique in its own way. It's unmistakeable in the way of understanding one another, and in frustrating times, we always want to be supportive of one another.
I just wanted to say how very Thankful I am for the life God has so graciously given, and for the relationship Matthew and I share.

I think message hearts are my favorite valentines candy. Maybe it's partially because they're cute and clever, but I think it is more of the fact that it reminds me of childhood Valentines days.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope all of you are spending time with the one's you Love.

Yours Truly, 
Lindsay

No comments: