Sunday, January 11, 2009

With 188 days to go: Up-do's.

we took Matt to the airport this morning and he has made his way back to  sunny California. We're very excited to continue and focus on our education.
 I will be graduating school in less than 3 months, and I cannot believe I'll be moving to California. There has been more and more responsibility and challenges among us, and we have grown despite the difficulty and questioning. I am so thankful for the Hardships , and the strength God has given us to handle them with patience.
Besides all of that, we have 188 days until our wedding and we have so very much to do!
Photographer suggestions anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Since my wedding dress is so simple, I was thinking of placing flowers, or some type of vintage hair decor in my hair. I've purchased a veil, but I think I've decided to go without it. This up-do is one of my favorites. Our wedding is going to be semi casual, and since I'm not a big fan of over done puffy hair, or stiff hair spray, I thought this would be a natural pick.

Love and Peace.
Lindsay


No comments: