Sunday, January 25, 2009

A time to reflect.


This past month has been very stressful. I have made a lot of decisions over the wedding while Matt has been away. We aren't too sure of when we'll see each other next, and so it has really dampened our spirits. It is very difficult to be without someone who holds part of you, and you them, but we are growing beyond measure. 
I went to Emmaus today and was unsure of what I really had to give God because I have been so stressed and scatter brained and I have felt close to dysfunctional. But I listened and was reminded of how important it is to have faith..in everything. I've been so drained and caught in tunnel vision, I've lost sight of having faith in Christ, and really focusing on where I need to be mentally and spiritually. 
I'm so thankful that I was reminded of how we are to walk, but not run; to take our time with Christ, listening in and not being quick to determine what God wants and what He doesn't. 

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
John 6:26 "Jesus answered and said, Truly, truly, I say to you, you seek Me not because you saw signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled."
John 6:48 " I am the bread of life."



No comments: