Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missouri, you are not miserable. You are Beautiful.

Matt and I are visiting Missouri right now, and it is absolutely beautiful. The trees are red, yellow, green, brown, orange, and purple and I love it. Fall is probably my favorite time of the year, because you can't get enough of it. Warm pumpkin lattes, wooden fireplaces lit, a time when you want to be all cozy with the ones you love. We're here for a week, and I think that when we leave, I'm going to be pretty sad. I didn't realize how much I loved the country side until I left it. The city is only fun for a little while. SB has both feels I guess, but it isn't nearly close to the country side of Missouri. 
I remember one day a couple weeks ago when it rained in SB, when every other day is warm and sunny. I was thrilled to see the rain because it reminded me so much of home. I think Missouri will always really be my home. But yet, only if there are still friends and family here that I love so very much. That is really what makes it home, right?

Happy Halloween! I'm not really sure if Matt and I are dressing up. I may be an Indian...or Pocahontas. And then Matt could be John Smith! But he's not really into it this year. Last year we were an 80's aerobic couple.

photo.php.jpg

We'll be celebrating my sister-in-laws birthday on Halloween.
What a fun day to have a birthday!

Love & Peace,
Lindsay

No comments: