Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Healing Love.
















New Mexico has some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.
God is so beautiful. He is in everything and everyone, even if it is difficult to see.
This weekend I have learned how I need to love myself in order  to accept love; the love of God and others around me. In order for me to love others, I need to  embrace who I am and who I will become. 

Jesus is so much more to me now, and I have felt Him longing for my attention.  I have felt this heavy sadness  in my heart for a while and I do not know why it has stayed for so long; why my self confidence has stumbled. But I do know that God's love is healing. He gives me Joy, and a choice to be positive and forgiving of myself.

I am thankful for such sincere friends, who love and pray for me and who are always uplifting and embracing. 
I hope that I will always be for them what they are for me.

I Love you Boo Bear, with all of my heart. Thank you for seeing my flaws as part of my beauty.
With Love,
Lindsay



No comments: